Red Centella Balm (+Gifts)
Or 4 interest-free payments with
BUY NOW PAY LATER
- Add your favorites to cart
- Select shop pay or affirm at checkout
- Log into your account and choose the installments
- Get products first and pay later
*Shop pay – Always interest-free. Split into 4 payments on every 2 weeks.
for complete terms.
*affirm – 0 – 30% interest based on your Credit History. 3 – 36 months installments. Click here for complete terms.
*You must be over 18, a resident of the U.S. and meet additional eligibility criteria to qualify.
Or 3 - 36 months payments with
Daily Care for your sensitive skin with 1% Centella titrated extract
2-step zit clearing routine
Extract impurities and relieve bumps with using Supreme Patch and then treat acne spots with Red Centella Balm
What is RED CENTELLA BALM?
Winter skin essential which contains highly concentrated Centella asiatica extract. Daily care for damaged skin.
In addition, quick relieving on acne spots and unwanted bumps.
✔ No artificial colors and artificial fragrances
✔ Hypoallergenically tested
What is special
Red Centella Balm with intense soothing formula
1) Key soothing ingredient, 1% Centella titrated extract
2) Best for sensitive skin - Asiaticoside 40% - Soothes irritation / Madecassic acid 30% - Strengthens skin barrier / Asiatic acid 30% - Protects skin
3) Quick Relief for acne-prone skin - Healing solution before or after breakouts
Who needs it
Who wants a targeted skin soothing product for sensitive skin
Who experiences troubled skin due to frequent mask wearing
Who wants to revitalize their tired looking skin into moisturized skin
Who wants a healthy-looking skin that does not look dry
Strengthens skin barrier
Heal damaged skin
How to use
1. Squeeze appropriate amount on areas of concern at the last step of
2. Apply evenly on skin
3. Tap gently to enhance absorption
On days where skin feels exceptionally dry or irritated, apply another layer of Red Centella Balm before going to bed.
Red Centella Balm | Water Butylene Glycol Dipropylene Glycol Glyceryl Stearate SE Glycerin Cetearyl Alcohol 1,2-Hexanediol Cyclopentasiloxane Cyclohexasiloxane Asiaticoside Madecassic Acid Asiatic Acid Triethanolamine Carbomer