Medicube Red Centellaca Mask (2ea)
Or 4 interest-free payments with
BUY NOW PAY LATER
- Add your favorites to cart
- Select shop pay or affirm at checkout
- Log into your account and choose the installments
- Get products first and pay later
*Shop pay – Always interest-free. Split into 4 payments on every 2 weeks.
for complete terms.
*affirm – 0 – 30% interest based on your Credit History. 3 – 36 months installments. Click here for complete terms.
*You must be over 18, a resident of the U.S. and meet additional eligibility criteria to qualify.
Or 3 - 36 months payments with
*Maximum 5 quantity may be added per order
3 step mask for relieving skin
Step 1: Red foam cleanser for deep cleanse
Step 2: Clinically tested toner that is suitable for sensitive skin
Step 3: Mask sheet for total skin care
Take care of redness with this 3 step, 100% cotton mask specially for sensitive skin. Highly recommended for people with sensitive skin, large pores, flaky skin, and oily skin that is seeking for a systematic, A-Z skin care.
Weight: 2 pieces
10 different plant extracts
Moisturizes and calms skin
Brightens skin tone
How to use
1. Start off with the foam cleanser. Form rich lather and gently wash face before rinsing it off with water.
2. Apply toner and massage into skin. Pat lightly to enhance absorption.
3. Gently spread mask sheet on face and remove after 10-20 minutes.
4. Gently pat to enhance absorption.
Medicube Red Centellaca Mask : Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Tromethamine, Beta-Glucan, Carbomer, Centella Asiatica Extract, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Allantoin, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Adenosine, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin