Red Shave & Foam Cleanser
Or 4 interest-free payments with
BUY NOW PAY LATER
- Add your favorites to cart
- Select shop pay or affirm at checkout
- Log into your account and choose the installments
- Get products first and pay later
*Shop pay – Always interest-free. Split into 4 payments on every 2 weeks.
for complete terms.
*affirm – 0 – 30% interest based on your Credit History. 3 – 36 months installments. Click here for complete terms.
*You must be over 18, a resident of the U.S. and meet additional eligibility criteria to qualify.
Or 3 - 36 months payments with
Shaving should be different for acne-prone skin.
Acne, bumps, and irritation all start with shaving.
Dual Foam Cleanser - Shaving & Cleansing Foam for Acne-prone Skin
Helps to fight appearance of breakout, smoothes the look of bumps
Gently dissolves in water / Doesn’t clog the blades / Easy to clean
WHAT MAKES IT SPECIAL?
3 in 1 : For acne-prone skin, Antibacterial, Shaving & Cleansing at once
Shaving Technology for Acne-prone Skin : Hypoallergenic care with dense foam
Powerful Cleansing : Refreshing & hydrating without a residue
99.9% of acne bacteria killed
41.6% of sebum reduced *facial sebum(oil)
Salicylic Acid 0.5%Helps to fight visible blemishes, appearance of breakout
GlycerinHydrate the outer layer of the skin
Provide protection against skin irritants
NiacinamideReduces inflammation, which may help ease redness from eczema, acne, and other inflammatory skin conditions.
Keeps Skin Smooth & Comfortable while Shaving
How to use
1. Lather all over the face and apply the product thoroughly.
2. Apply enough foam before shaving.
3. Rinse well with lukewarm water after shaving.
* For uses on body parts, such as legs and arm pits, apply the product on the areas and lather. Rinse well with lukewarm water after shaving.
Red Shave & Foam Cleanser: Water, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Palm Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Niacinamide, Glyceryl Stearate, Salicylic Acid, Polyquaternium-7, Fragrance(Parfum), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Benzoate