AGE-R CONTOUR BODY SHOT
HOW TO USE.
Everyone's Clinic Service, Robust Proven Solutions
- FOR EACH BODY PART
FOR EACH BODY PART
How to use
Age-R Contour Body Shot?
- 1. Connect the adapter to the device, and press and hold the ① power button to turn it on."
- 2. Press the ① mode(power) button briefly to select the mode that suits the area you want to target.
- 3. After selecting the desired mode, press the ② R and ③ E buttons briefly once each to set the intensity level for the high-frequency® and EMS(E) respectively. (You can choose from levels 1 to 5)
- 4. After ensuring a complete and tight seal on the targeted area, press the ④ SHOT button to initiate the suction.
* Do not use the device consecutively more than two times on the same area.
- 5. After using one shot, make sure to move to a different area and complete one set. Repeat this process for a total of 3-5 sets, ensuring that the treatment areas do not overlap.
* Individual results may vary.
Complete elasticity care that stimulates deep within the skin.
Beginner's guide on how to start using the Age-R devices
- Standard Guide
- Pro Guide
Products that work well with the medicube Body Shot
Vita K Cream makes your skin smoother with every use. No artificial colorants for safe and gentle use on both the face and body.
Q. Do I have to use it on dry skin?
Using the product in a damp environment or when skincare products(gel, oil, cream) are applied can potentially cause product malfunction. Please make sure to use it on dry skin.
Q. Is it allowed to use the product on areas other than the recommended ones?
No, using the product on areas other than the recommended ones is not allowed.
MILD Arms, Thighs
strong Abdomen, Love Handles, Thighs, Lower Buttocks
RESTRICTED AREA Head, Face, Neck, Armpits, Lymph Nodes Belly Button Area Chest Area(nipples, areolas), Groin Area, and Mucous Membranes.
Q. How many shots should I use for one area?
The total number of shots may vary depending on the user's body. Divide the area you want to suction into sections, and use one shot per section, moving along the area. Complete one set, and repeat the process for a total of 3-5 sets.
Q. Is it okay to use it daily?
You may use the Body Shot everyday. However, please adjust the frequency of use depending on skin condition and type.
Q. Will the marks that appear after use disappear?
The marks that appear after using the suction device, such as suction marks and red marks, are natural. They are temporary and will naturally disappear within few days *Results may vary depending on individual *It is different from regular bruising and is safe to use. Bruise(Bluish bruise): It refers to the condition where the skin shows bleeding and swelling due to external impact or force, usually accompanied by pain.
Q. Do I need to use a dedicated adapter?
Body Shot is specifically designed for body use and is developed as an adapter-type product rather than a battery-operated one in order to provide stable high-frequency and EMS energy to larger areas. Please make sure to use the included adapter when using the product.
Q. What should I do if I experience discomfort while using it?
If you experience discomfort during suction, do not forcefully remove the suction head. Instead, press the SHOT button once more to immediately stop the suction. When you press the SHOT button again, the device will display 'STOP' and the suction will be immediately interrupted.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.